- Full priced items can be returned for a change of mind refund, exchange or a store credit. If you purchase a full priced item using a promotional code, this is still considered eligible for a refund.
- Markdown items with a red price can be returned for a change of mind exchange or a store credit only, unless deemed faulty.
- Final Sale items are not eligible for a change of mind return, size exchange, style exchange or store credit, unless deemed faulty.
- Made To Order items are not eligible for a change of mind return, size exchange, style exchange or store credit, unless deemed faulty.
- Australian orders can be returned within 14 days and international orders within 30 days from the date of delivery.
- We do not accept change of mind returns for gift vouchers or certain accessories such as face masks, shoe care, hats, watches or jewellery, unless deemed faulty.
- Customers are responsible for the cost of their return postage, unless deemed faulty by our team.
- In-store purchases must be returned back to your closest store.
- If you believe your item to be faulty please let us know in writing at email@example.com
Online returns via post
- Australian customers can send their order back to us using Australia Post.
- Return postage costs are at the responsibility of the customer.
- You may only return a Product by post if it was originally purchased online. Please note that purchases made at a Tony Bianco boutique need to be returned back to your closest store.
- Print and complete the returns form and package your item in its original packaging.
- Print your label and adhere securely to your parcel. Please ensure it is clearly visible.
- International customers can choose a shipping company of their choice and post to:
8 The Crossway,
Victoria, Australia 3061
Enquiries@tonybianco.com | +61 3 9069 5308
Online returns via stores
- Online orders can be returned for free to a Tony Bianco standalone store only and cannot be returned to a Tony Bianco within a Myer.
- Merchandise purchased from stockists such as a Myer, David Jones or The Iconic must be returned to the stockist.
- Purchases made using Afterpay can be returned in-store, a refund will be processed to your card for you to complete any remaining repayments.
- For Australian customers please allow 7 days and for international customers 14 days for your return to reach our warehouse.
- Please allow 5-10 business days from the date of delivery back to our warehouse for your return request to be processed. If you have selected a refund or store credit, you will receive a refund/credit notification via email.
- Refused packages are subject to a re-stocking fee of $12.00 which will be deducted from the refunded amount.
We are sorry to hear that your order was not perfect. So what now? Please follow the below steps.
1. Email customer service at firstname.lastname@example.org
2. Write a description of the fault/incorrect item
3. Include your order number and proof of purchase
4. Include photos of our product team to assess
Products that have a major fault may be returned for a refund, credit note or an exchange for another item. For items with minor faults, we can often repair these for you!
- If you returned your purchase in-store we will provide a store credit with 6 months validity. This store credit cannot be redeemed online.
- If you’d like to use this online, no worries! Email us at email@example.com and we will change over the remaining balance to a gift voucher that can be used both online and in-store and is valid for 3 years.
Other common questions
Help! I can’t find my return form.
- Please see a link to our returns form here.
What’s your return policy?
- Please see a link to our full returns policy here.
How much does it cost to return?
- For Australian customers the average cost of a return via post is $12.95 or you can return into a store for FREE.
- For International customers, returns are at your own cost using a shipping provider of your choice.