Due to coronavirus we anticipate our Online Store may face delivery delays both domestically and internationally.
When will my order be dispatched?
Ordering is as simple as a few clicks. Once we receive your order, we go and find the shoes, pack them neatly and then hand it to one of our carriers - this usually happens on the next business day! We don't dispatch orders over weekends or public holidays.
- Orders typically ship the next business day. Please note that our warehouse doesn’t ship orders over the weekend or on Australian public holidays. To view our Australian public holidays, please click here.
- Dispatch of your order may be delayed during peak sale or promotional periods.
- Pre-order products are subject to the delivery dates indicated at the time of purchase and may be subject to change.
- For updates on shipping times, please email us at email@example.com or use our Live Chat.
- You’ll receive a shipment notification with a tracking number as soon as your package ships.
What if the tracking ID is showing as 'invalid'? No need to worry - the tracking ID can sometimes take 24 hours to validate in the postal network.
If you tracking number isn’t updating or working after 24 hours, please reach out to us as soon as you can via firstname.lastname@example.org and we can investigate further