Due to coronavirus and recent lockdown measures across VIC, QLD and NSW we anticipate our Online Store may face dispatch delays both domestically and internationally. Please allow extra time to receive your dispatch confirmation.
When will my order be dispatched?
Ordering is as simple as a few clicks. Once we receive your order, we go and find the shoes, pack them neatly and then hand it to one of our carriers - this usually happens on the next business day! We don't dispatch orders over weekends or public holidays.
- Orders typically ship the next business day. Please note that our warehouse doesn’t ship orders over the weekend or on Australian public holidays. To view our Australian public holidays, please click here.
- We anticipate dispatch and delivery delays due to current NSW, VIC and QLD Covid 19 lockdowns. Please allow extra time to receive your dispatch notification.
- Dispatch of your order may be delayed during peak sale or promotional periods.
- Pre-order products are subject to the delivery dates indicated at the time of purchase and may be subject to change.
- For updates on shipping times, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or use our Live Chat.
- You’ll receive a shipment notification with a tracking number as soon as your package ships.
What if the tracking ID is showing as 'invalid'? No need to worry - the tracking ID can sometimes take 24 hours to validate in the postal network.
If you tracking number isn’t updating or working after 24 hours, please reach out to us as soon as you can via email@example.com and we can investigate further