Our office was closed on Thursday the 26th and Friday the 27th for public holiday. Expect delays with shipping, dispatch and returns.
Shipping is up to 48 hours from when the order is placed. Returns can take up to 5-10 business days to be processed once delivered.
All communication will be via email once completed, please wait until after the specified time frames to contact us.
Please note that email is our quickest method to get in touch with you.
We are unable to cancel or amend orders if we are closed or it has already been dispatched.
Thanks for your patience. TBx
GENERAL SHIPPING INFORMATION:
What shipping options do you have?
For Australian customers we have three delivery options:
- Click & Collect: Pick up in 24 hours from your chosen store location.
- Express Shipping: Delivery in approximately 1-4 business days from when you receive your dispatch notification. Click here to view the eligible post codes that qualify for the Australia Post Express Post delivery.
- Standard Shipping: Delivery in approximately 5-15 business days from the moment you receive your dispatch notification. For more info please click here.
- Same Day Shipping: 2 Hour and Same Day delivery service if you are located within a 15km radius (Same Day) and 10km (2 Hour Service) of participating metro stores in Melbourne. Please see all information for Same Day Shipping here.
For International Customers:
We only ship via DHL Express which may take between 4-14 business days from dispatch depending on your zone and whether you’re in a metro region. The below are average time frames only and regional areas may be subject to delays. To view more regions click here.
- New Zealand approximately 4 business days from dispatch to metro areas.
- United States of America approximately 5 business days from dispatch to metro areas.
How much does shipping cost?
For Australian customers:
- Click & Collect is FREE
- Standard shipping is $12 or FREE on orders over $150
- Express shipping is $18 or FREE on orders over $350
- 2 Hour delivery service is $25 and Same Day delivery service is $20 (Metro Melbourne only)
For International customers prices range from $35 - $70 depending on your zone:
- New Zealand is $35 or FREE on orders over $350
- United States of America or Europe is $50 or FREE on orders over $350
- Asia Pacific $40 or FREE for orders over $350
- Canada & Mexico $45 or FREE for orders over $350
- South America, Middle East & Africa $70 or FREE for orders over $350
How long does dispatch take?
- Orders typically ship within 1 - 2 business days. Please note that our warehouse doesn’t ship orders over the weekend or on Australian public holidays.
- Dispatch of your order may be delayed during sale or promotional periods.
- Pre-order products are subject to the delivery dates indicated at the time of purchase and may be subject to change.
- For updates on shipping times, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or use our Live Chat.
Can I track my delivery?
- Tracking will be provided once your order has been dispatched in your order confirmation email or messenger update.
- Australian customers can track their parcel using Australia Post Tracking.
- International customers can track their parcel using DHL Express Tracking.
- Sometimes the carrier can take 24 hours to update shipping. If you tracking number isn’t updating or working, please reach out to us as soon as you can via email@example.com and we can help you out.
Can I change my address while my parcel is in transit?
Unfortunately we are not be able to update your address once dispatched. Once you receive your shipping confirmation we recommend contacting the carrier service you order was placed with.
Why have I only received part of my order?
If you have only received part of your order, it may mean one of the following reasons:
- Your order has been split into two shipments, please check your inbox to see whether you have received two shipment tracking emails with different tracking IDs. This happens when we cannot fulfill the entire order from the one location.
- At times items can sell out and we are unable to fulfill the item in your order. In this instance we will contact you so please check your inbox for an email from us.
- Our team have made an error when picking and packing your order. In this instance, please contact us immediately quoting your order number and the item you are missing so that we can resolve this for you.
- You ordered a pre-order item with a particular shipping date. The shipping dates are indicated on the website at the time of your order and are subject to change.
If you have not received an email notification for any of the above reasons please contact our friendly customer service team at firstname.lastname@example.org or use our Live Chat.
Will I have to sign for my delivery?
For Australian customers:
- You will be provided with Authority To Leave options at the checkout. These options authorise Australia Post to deliver your order without obtaining a signature at the time of delivery.
- We strongly recommend to avoid disappointment of missing your delivery to order to a workplace where someone is able to sign for your delivery.
For International customers:
- All parcels sent by our International Shipping Provider DHL require a signature.
MYER and THE ICONIC orders -
Please note that our warehouse will be closed for the Christmas and New Year public holidays.
Expect delays with dispatch and delivery. If you need further information, please reach out to the MYER or The ICONIC's customer service team.