Due to coronavirus we anticipate our Online Store may face delivery delays both domestically and internationally.
- Australia Post has paused the collection of standard domestic orders until Wednesday October 6 due to high network volumes. More info please click:here.
- Expect longer dispatch timeframes (5-15 business days) for standard eParcel orders from our warehouse.
- Victorian customers may face further delays due to Stage 4 restrictions. Click and Collect is currently unavailable in Victoria.
We apologise for the inconvenience and appreciate your understanding during this time.
GENERAL SHIPPING INFORMATION
Australia Post is currently experiencing high volumes of parcels through their network and has paused the collection of standard eParcel and Parcel Post collections until Wednesday 6 October. For more information please visit the Australia Post website here: https://auspost.com.au/service-updates/current-updates/ecommerce-collections-temporary-pause.
What shipping options do you have?
- For Australian customers we have three delivery options:
- Click & Collect: Pickup in 24 hours from your chosen store location.
- Express shipping: Delivery in approximately 1-4 business days from when you receive your dispatch notification. Click here to view the eligible post codes that qualify for the Australia Post Express Post delivery.
- Standard shipping: Delivery in approximately 5-15 business days from the moment you receive your dispatch notification. For more info please click: here.
- International Customers: We only ship express which may take between 4-14 business days from dispatch depending on your zone and whether you’re in a metro region. The below are average time frames only and regional areas may be subject to delays. To view more regions click here.
- New Zealand approximately 4 business days from dispatch to metro areas.
- United States of America approximately 5 business days from dispatch to metro areas.
How much does shipping cost?
- For Australian customers:
- Click & Collect is FREE
- Standard shipping is $12 or FREE on orders over $150
Express shipping is $18 or FREE on orders over $350.For a limited time only, express shipping is FREE on orders over $150.
- For international customers prices range from $35 - $70 depending on your zone.
- New Zealand is $35 or FREE on orders over $350
- United States of America is $50 or FREE on orders over $350
How long does dispatch take?
- Orders typically ship the next business day. Please note that our warehouse doesn’t ship orders over the weekend or on Australian public holidays.
- Dispatch of your order may be delayed during sale or promotional periods.
- Pre-order products are subject to the delivery dates indicated at the time of purchase and may be subject to change.
- For updates on shipping times, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or use our Live Chat.
Can I track my delivery?
- Tracking will be provided once your order has been dispatched in your order confirmation email or messenger update.
- Australian customers can track their parcel using Australia Post Tracking.
- International customers can track their parcel using DHL Express Tracking.
- Sometimes the carrier can take 24 hours to update shipping. If you tracking number isn’t updating or working, please reach out to us as soon as you can via email@example.com and we can help you out.
Other common questions include
How do I place a Click & Collect order?
- We’re so glad you asked. For more information on Click & Collect click here.
What other regions do you deliver to?
- For a full list of regions that we deliver to please click here.
Do your prices include Duties & Taxes?
- We do not cover any duties & taxes, if your order goes over your regions threshold then DHL will be in contact with you directly to make payment.