Due to coronavirus we anticipate our Online Store may face delivery delays both domestically and internationally.
General Shipping Information
What shipping options do you have?
- For Australian customers we have three delivery options:
- Click & Collect: Pickup in 24 hours from your chosen store location.
- Express shipping: Delivery in approximately 1-4 business days from when you receive your dispatch notification. Click here to view the eligible post codes that qualify for the Australia Post Express Post delivery.
- Standard shipping: Delivery in approximately 5-7 business days from the moment you receive your dispatch notification.
International Customers: We only ship express which may take between 4-14 business days from dispatch depending on your zone and whether you’re in a metro region. The below are average time frames only and regional areas may be subject to delays. To view more regions click here.
- New Zealand approximately 4 business days from dispatch to metro areas.
- United States of America approximately 5 business days from dispatch to metro areas.
How much does shipping cost?
- For Australian customers:
- Click & Collect is FREE
- Standard shipping is $12 or FREE on orders over $150
- Express shipping is $18 or FREE on orders over $350
- For international customers prices range from $35 - $70 depending on your zone.
- New Zealand is $35 or FREE on orders over $350
- United States of America is $50 or FREE on orders over $350
How long does dispatch take?
- Orders typically ship the next business day. Please note that our warehouse doesn’t ship orders over the weekend or on Australian public holidays.
- Dispatch of your order may be delayed during sale or promotional periods.
- Pre-order products are subject to the delivery dates indicated at the time of purchase and may be subject to change.
- For updates on shipping times, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or use our Live Chat.
Can I track my delivery?
- Tracking will be provided once your order has been dispatched in your order confirmation email or messenger update.
- Australian customers can track their parcel using Australia Post Tracking.
- International customers can track their parcel using DHL Express Tracking.
- Sometimes the carrier can take 24 hours to update shipping. If you tracking number isn’t updating or working, please reach out to us as soon as you can via email@example.com and we can help you out.
Other common questions include
How do I place a Click & Collect order?
- We’re so glad you asked. For more information on Click & Collect click here.
What other regions do you deliver to?
- For a full list of regions that we deliver to please click here.
Do your prices include Duties & Taxes?
- We do not cover any duties & taxes, if your order goes over your regions threshold then DHL will be in contact with you directly to make payment.